| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aputiteq in May is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid descends.
Check the distance to and compare the Aputiteq May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aputiteq, Greenland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aputiteq:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) NE
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 502.8 kms (312.4 miles) NE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 720 kms (447.4 miles) E
- Akureyri, Iceland - 664.8 kms (413.1 miles) ESE
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 514.7 kms (319.8 miles) ESE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 870.9 kms (541.2 miles) E
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 519.5 kms (322.8 miles) ESE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 860.5 kms (534.7 miles) ESE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 620.2 kms (385.4 miles) SE
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 783.9 kms (487.1 miles) ESE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 734.1 kms (456.2 miles) SE