| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aputiteq in November is cold at -6.9 °C (19.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Aputiteq November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Aputiteq, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Aputiteq:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) NE
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 502.8 kms (312.4 miles) NE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 720 kms (447.4 miles) E
- Akureyri, Iceland - 664.8 kms (413.1 miles) ESE
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 514.7 kms (319.8 miles) ESE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 870.9 kms (541.2 miles) E
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 519.5 kms (322.8 miles) ESE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 860.5 kms (534.7 miles) ESE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 620.2 kms (385.4 miles) SE
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 783.9 kms (487.1 miles) ESE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 734.1 kms (456.2 miles) SE